- Color, touch-screen TFT display 12,1 "
- The ability to work with external modules
- Ability to work with patients of any age and weight
- Wi-Fi interface with the central station
- Easy integration into the doctor’s AWP (Automated Work Place)
The monitor CARDEX MAP-02 series “L” was designed for observation the vital parameters of the patients. The set of the recorded parameters complies with the modern requirements of the safety standard in anesthesiology and resuscitation. Monitors can be successfully used for patients of any age, both in the hospital departments and during transportation.
Using the external modules, the doctor has the ability to select the optimal monitor configuration to perform his tasks, both in the operating room and in the intensive care unit.
- Monitored parameters : ECG, HR, SpO2, PR, EtCO2, FiCO2, Respiration Rate, NIBP, temperature (2 channels), IBP (2 channels), Cardiac Output, anesthetic agents (HAL, ENF, ISO, SEV, DES, N20)
- 12.1 "color touchscreen display
- Number of curves: 6 (ECG - up to 3 curves, plethysmogram, capnogram, invasive blood pressure)
- 3/7/12 Leads ECG
- ST segment analysis
- Arrhythmia analysis and pacemaker determination
- Perfusion Index
- Measurement method of the capnography : side stream or main stream (user's choice)
- Ability to work with the external modules for determining invasive blood pressure and non-invasive cardiac output
- Alarm signal : audio and visual
- Trends : over 24 hours
- Ability to work with external modules IBP, CO
- Wi-Fi interface with the central station CARDEX 800
- Internal rechargeable battery
- AC : 220 V, 50 Hz